Friday, July 10, 2009

New "Adventure"

Guess who's got a new adventure?

Well friends, as crazy as some of you think I am, I really think that this one with take the cake. I don't know if I'll make this a life goal, meaning I'd have to complete this before I die, but... I am thinking of doing each of these Marathons... it's called the Adventure Marathons. Here's the website for more information: http://www.adventure-marathon.com/Default.aspx

Next year, if I'm not in the Nursing Program at BYU-Idaho, I'm pretty sure I'm going to run the Great Wall of China Marathon next May 15th. Meaning, I have to pinch pennies between going to school and paying to go to China.

Anyway, that is my new goal adventure.

2 comments:

Alan said...

What an awsome goal !!! I want to go run the Great Wall of China too. I wonder if I could get that one past Dianna.........probably if I agree to take her with me, which we couldn't afford to do ( not that we could afford to send just me either). Sigh. I guess you'll just have to go by yourself.
Good luck with getting into the nursing program!

Lara said...

Pili, I think that is great. It would be cool to see China.