Saturday, July 18, 2009

KAUA'I HERE I COME!!!

Well folks... I finally did it! I booked a flight home to Hawai'i! I leave August 11th and come back on September 1st!!!! It's only $391.20 for a round-trip ticket from Las Vegas to HNL, then to Kaua'i. Thank goodness for cheap flights from Idaho Falls to Las Vegas as well! =) Love it!

AAAAHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited!

6 comments:

djensen said...

Oh, I am so jealous! One of these days we want to go, Alan has never been! Enjoy the ocean for me! The water is my favorite right now-I am quite bouyant at the moment!

Rachel said...

I'm VERY jealous. I'm sure Richie's even more jealous. One of these days we'll go. How exciting for you!! I'm glad you get a chance to go home for a bit! miss you!

Pili girl~ said...

Thank you both! 5 years! Can you believe it? Blah... I need to get out more often. =)

Fenima said...

Lucky you, have girl; you deserve it.
Yes, get out and visit us here at the bay.

Tutu Kane _ Tutu Hine said...

How exciting Pili Girl! Your niece Hali`a won't let you go nor will Oli boy! Sepa and Kaniela are going to want you to stay with them, oh how they have grown. . .You will be able to see your NT's and cousin Val. . . oh my now this is sounding real old as in how long has it been since you've seen each other..omg! We wish we could travel with you, but you have a GRAND time, YOU DESERVE A BREAK TODAY. . . .Go Marine Corp! Hee..Hee! love ya n very happy for you!

Trish. said...

I am so jealous, you better send a postcard or something. We need you to come visit. Sierra is on this thing about wanting to learn the hula. I guess its from watching Lil and Stitch!!! lol!!!!!!
Love and miss you too!!!!!