Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a while...

Well, it's been a while since I've written... obviously.

Life has been great... some days better than others, and then some days not so much as others.

Mid-terms were two weeks ago. So far I have all A's in my classes and 1 A-. (Blah.) I'm trying to shoot for a 4.0 again this semester. I'm hoping to pull my GPA up as high as I can to get into the nursing program for the Spring semester 2010. If that doesn't pan out, then I'm going to China from the end of April until September. (We'll see how things pan out.)

Let's see... what fun things have I been up to since May 23? Well... lots! I just haven't had time to post it all on here. I've had my 28th B-day... yes friends that's a 2 and an 8... honestly, so far, I really love being 28! I think it will be the best year yet!

Okay... well, I'm off to work. I'll post more when I have the time.

4 comments:

Tahri and Kehau said...

Welcome to your late 20's. :) we need to go on our annual birthday lunch. you know the one where you take me? hahaha......

Pili girl~ said...

Hey hey Miss Thang... Okay... where you like go for lunch? Oh yeah... My treat. =)

djensen said...

That is so exciting you are going into nursing, let Alan and I know if you have any quesitons!

Pili girl~ said...

Hi Dianna... I will definitely let the two of you know if I have any questions regarding the Nursing program. Where did Alan do his undergrad for nursing?