Saturday, May 23, 2009

A New Kind of Addiction

Well, this past week, I got to white water rafting for work. I must say, that I'm totally hooked! I am definitely looking forward to the next time I get to go. If anyone wants to, let me know when and where, I'm pretty sure I'll be there! I don't have a lot of pictures from the trip, but when I get them downloaded, I'll put them on here.

Here's to new adventures and new addictions!

3 comments:

Alan said...

Pili !!!!

First off, Dianna and I follow your blog on a regular basis. We love Pili. Second, I feel the same way you do about white water rafting. Wish I could go right now, but not too many places to do such activities in this part of the country.

Pili girl~ said...

Alan, I'm glad that you and Dianna follow the blog. Sometimes I don't know if anyone really reads this, but for me, it's fun to think that people get a thrill out of my crazy life! =) Well, the next time you and Dianna and baby come to Idaho, we'll have to go white water rafting.

How are things with your family? Good to hear from you! Much love to Mrs. Booty-shaking Queen. =)

Lara said...

Take me with you next time!