Katie had some friends put something they remembered me by. It was fun. Here's how it was played. Each person played "Memory" and when they got a match, they got to answer a question that was already picked out and answered by myself. Katie was our facilitator. Anyway... Have fun reading it.
RE: Questions
1. If Pili had to choose from the following options to go on a 1st date, what would she choose?
1. If Pili had to choose from the following options to go on a 1st date, what would she choose?
a. Dinner at a nice restaurant and a long walk on the beach
b. Tandem Skydiving
c. Dancing w/ friends and driving the long way to go home
d. Paintball
2. read a good book or listen to gossip?
3. What was Pili's most embarrassing moment?
I'm going to leave this one off...
4. What is my full name? Hope Pilialoha Baclayon
5. What is Pili's favorite flower? Plumeria
6. T.J. Max or Dillards?
7. Would Pili rather live in:
a. Canada
b. Australia
c. Germany
d. Japan
8. Would Pili rather hold hands or kiss?
9. big knife or little knife?
10. bare feet or slippers
11. cupcake with frosting or brownie?
12. What song best describes Pili?
a. This is a Story of a Girl - Nine Days (This is a story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world)
b. Better Together - Jack Johnson (There's no combination of words I can write on the back of a post-card.)
c. No One - Alicia Keys
d. Who Wouldn't Want to be Me - Keith Urban
13. What is one thing that Pili has done that's surprised you? (up to personal interpretation)
14. Favorite holiday?
a. Independence Day
b. Christmas
c. Thanksgiving
d. Valentine's Day
15. Toes in:
a. Sand
b. Mud (I really like to feel mud between my toes, but not all the time.) =)
c. Grass
d. shoes
16. ?????
17. Who would Pili rather see live?
a. Madonna
b. India.Arie
c. No Doubt
d. Shakira
18. Lightning or Thunder?
19. Pixie tails or side ponytail?
20. Mechanical Bull or Whitewater rafting?
Would you rather....
1. always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?
1. always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?
sleep an hour less
2. always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
depends on what it is. I usually talk crap, but when it really comes down to it, I sometimes don't speak my mind. (Unless I'm with close friends, who actually value my opinion or let me look like an idiot speaking my mind anyway.)
3. be able to stop time or fly? FLY - How cool would that be to get a bird-eyes view of everything.
4. be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate? ALONE! (Not unless I wouldn't have any meat and the fish were extinct, then I guess I could kill the other person and use it for food! I'm totally kidding.)
5. make $100,000 per year digging holes with a shovel or $30,000 per year doing your favorite hobby? $30,000 doing my favorite hobby
6. know it all or have it all?
Know it all
7. not be able to use your phone or your email?
Not be able to use my phone. At least I could have copies of the e-mails to refer back to when I get lonely.
8. only be able to whisper or only be able to shout? Only be able to whisper
9. live the life of a cat or a dog? dog
10. have the ability to fly or to become invisible? INVISIBLE
3 comments:
oh gosh, i laughed at so many of these! LOVE the deserted island comment, i totally thought the same thing. Um, and i'm slightly offended at why Japan beat out Canada as a place you want to live?!?!? WHA??? Um, also, i want to hear about your most embarrasing moment....hmm, there was so much more that i laughed at but now i can't think of it. anyways, i loved it, and i'm so happy you've got great friends to spend your b-day with!!! Love you lots!!
Happy Birthday Chica~ I hope you got to at least shake your bon bon a bit!
Hi friends... well, to first answer you comment Skye... I would definitely come to live in Canada... no doubt about that, but Japan... ah, Japan, has been a love of mine since my family and I used to live in Okinawa. It's just a part of who I am.
Dianna: no, there was no shaking of my bon-bon... dang it! Can you believe that I have a group of friends that don't like to dance? How horrible is that! BUT, the guy I went to the military ball with could definitely out-dance me. (Now that's embarrassing.)
Post a Comment