Can you believe that there are people who have never savored the delictable flavors of strawberry mochi ice cream and a melona bar (ice cream, too.)? It's a crime!
I did find some pictures of them, but am unable to put them on here. That's where google comes in great! =) Happy hunting.
2 comments:
I am apparently one of those commiting a crime! What the heck kind of ice cream is that? Pretty sure if it's great, you can't get it up here! Happens with everything i want!! :(
That's okay Skye... most people are criminals in this sense. =) Wish I could send you some, but I can't even find it here in Rexburg... well... that's why... it's Rexburg! =) You might find it if there was an oriental shop (Korean) or if you were near a China-Town. Our closest one is... well... I don't really know. ha ha ha! 'Ofa atu
Post a Comment