Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's too late, to turn back now...

Hi family and friends!

Okay, the military ball is coming up tomorrow, and... well....


I'M TOTALLY EXCITED!


Yup! I am going to our ROTC Military Ball, and although if I wasn't in the program then I would be going just as an employee. However, since I'm taking classes and plan to join the Army after I'm done with my nursing degree (graduation date is December 2012), I have to go the military ball as a cadet. (Mandatory.)

I wanted to go with my brother Keola, but I don't think he would've been able to with drill the previous weekend, having to work and also doing school. So... I was a bit down having to go find a "date". Blah! So, needless-to-say, another cadet and I who are both anti-dating/anti-ball, are going together.

Permission to speak freely: He is one fine looking brother! ha ha ha ha ha ha! I can't believe I just wrote that on here. Well, it's true. He's very cute, and fun, and cracks me up. A very sure and driven person. His personality is always positive and it's infectious. Anyway, it should be a fun evening. But mind you, we're not calling this a "date".

I'll post pictures on here after the event.

Here's to great men in uniform! (I'm so glad no one knows who I'm talking about!) =)

P.S. The cost of my total outfit: under $35!!! Dang, I'm good!

2 comments:

Trish. said...

Sure, just as long as you don't call it a date! LOL.. I was just thinking about old friends, and you came to mind! I miss you! I am going to have to call you!! love you!!

Pili girl~ said...

Um, yes... as long as we're not calling this a date, I'm cool with it! Well, even if we did... I'd still be cool with it. =) Miss and love you, too!!!