Well, today I had my Final PT test. AND, although I still didn't pass (buggard) I was close. Here are the previous results and the results from today:
Here were the original scores taken 12 January:
Push-ups: 14
Sit-ups: 16
2 Mile Run: 27:15
Total PT points: 85
Scores taken 23 February:
Push-ups: 21 (passed)
Sit-ups: 33
2 Mile Run: 23:23
Total PT points: 147
Scores taken today, 23 March: (AND, I was running on an injured knee... not smart.)
Push-ups: 36 (83 points)
Sit-ups: 42 (57 points... missed it by 3 points or 3 sit-ups)
2 Mile Run: 21:03 (55 points... missed it my 33 seconds)
Total PT points: 195
I'm excited that I've improved so much, yet, at the same time... I know I can do better. I beat each of my personal goals. However, with my knee, I'm not allowed to run until next semester. I have to get it healed and up to par before the Cadre is going to let me run again. (Sad to say, I'm okay with that.)
Anyway... next PT test will probably be 27 April. I KNOW I can pass the PT test then. Wish me luck with lab this weekend, and also prayers for my knee!
Happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment