Monday, March 16, 2009

The Military Ball...

I can't express just how much fun I had at the Military Ball on Friday night. It was such a hoot! The best date I've ever been on. If only more men were like my date... I'd be out dating all the time! (Please don't share that with people!)

Here are a few fun pictures and videos from Friday:

The outfit:






















The Shoes:












P, Michael, Troy & Bethany:










P & the Guys:









P & Bethany:









The dance floor:









The Grog:









P, Kyndra & Zane:
(How Zane snuck in... I'll never know.)









Michael, P, Kyndra & Zane:









MS 3's making fun of the MS 4's & the Cadre:


The Cadre & Cadets dancing:


Hope you enjoyed the blog. I wish I took more pictures, but this is what it is. =)

3 comments:

Lara said...

Pili you look beautiful! I am glad you had fun! Do I get to see you at the mission reunion???? Please come!!!

TimLoraKat said...

Glad to hear you had a great date! Some people just can't dance! Thanks for sharing the video...and yes, you did look great!

keatonkisses said...

SOOOO FUN!!! I wish I could have been shaken' it widchu! LOVE IT, LOVE YOU!