One of the many things I absolutely love about my job, is the opportunity to help other departments, in the Division of Continuing Education, with their different programs!!!
This past weekend was the Best of EFY (Especially For Youth), and the speakers were amazing! So much truth and light that they shared, and personal experiences, I felt, really connected with the youth.
However, I must say that for me, the best part of this was getting to listen to one of my favorite groups: "ECLIPSE"!!!! (Aren't you jealous!) Okay, maybe not, but that's okay. I soaked in the music for all of us! There were 3 of my friends that also assisted with the BEFY, and I've turned them into Eclipse junkies! It was nice to be able to work with Eclipse, and to see them at a fireside last night too. (P.S. Don't tell President Palmer that I skipped Sunday School to make a "to go" dinner, and Brian skipped Elder's Quorum to stand in on a blessing and then to get good seats at the fireside.)
The fireside was wonderful! Great stories and great music. (You know, I don't think I introduced myself to any of the guys. ha ha ha... oh well... serves me right, eh?) Hey, Patrick Rose was even there, that was cool!
Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go buy their new album! I promise, you will NOT regret this purchase. Oh and P.S., please don't burn their album and spread it around. These guys have families to support.
Much much love, and thanks for reading.
1 comment:
You da bomb girl, I am sure that Larry is looking down on you during this time...love ya
Post a Comment