Welcome to my life of Military Physical Conditioning.
Okay. First off, let me say that I'm really sore! My body hurts immensely. Today was the first day of doing "actual" physical conditioning. How embarrassing. The girl that I ended up being partners with totally showed me up and kicked my trash at everything we did. (I think I'm going to get a new partner.) =) Not to mention that by the time I was jogging back to the Hart Building, people where already driving/walking to their first class that either starts at 7:45 or 8. I DO NOT want to feel that way again. I guess now more than ever, I'm pissed off enough to push myself harder and do better.
Tomorrow at 0630 I start training with Major Williams and/or Major Esplin. Major Williams indicated that if I was serious about getting physically fit, that I could join him Tuesdays and Thursdays. Well, you know where I'll be!
I'm determined to be the best me. So! Here's to getting my body whipped in shape by the Military.
Simper Fi, Do or Die.
No comments:
Post a Comment