Thursday, January 15, 2015

In Goes the Good Air, Out Goes the bad....

This morning I got a call telling me my INCAP (military version of workman's comp), was pulled and canceled..... 2 days ago. Long story short - my goals for this year may be altered and pushed back for another year. I, unfortunately,  may need to just get some kind of menial job... you know, the kind I'd rather do a million pushes instead of that kind of job. Ugh!

Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating just a little.  However, if you were told that you can return to duty or work, but not able to do your civilian job - how would you feel? I have a few people telling me that I can do this job or that job. I'm appreciative of it, however I don't want to just get a job just to get a job. I want something, even if it's temporary, that I can like myself for. Is that too much to ask?  LOL

Anyway, I've been looking into schools etc, and a lot of them won't really work for me because of my upcoming military training schedule.  We'll see how things turn out.

Okay - I've vented, cried, blogged,  a division breathed. I know it'll be fine and get better. It's just a little discouraging sometimes.

Oh, and a random note- if you haven't heard Shotgun Rider by Tim McGraw, you're missing out. It's a cute song.

One love♡

1 comment:

Baclayon Family said...

aww Pili :( sorry. Hope things are better soon! and ya know...Hawaii could alway use Pili. Love ya!