Monday, April 15, 2013

The Wonder Years...

"What would you do if I sang out of tune"....

Oh the blessed TV show, The Wonder Years. Definitely the days of innocence. Sometimes I wish the simple live of being young again with no worries or outside influence had any affect on what I chose to do on my day to day basis. I knew I was safe. I knew I was loved. Now - everyday is an adventure in itself. Struggles. Choices. Faith. Work. Life.

Sometimes it's hard to move forward when stupid mistakes from the past keep getting thrown in your face. When there's no support to help you rise above where you are. When you, yourself, are holding you back. When does breathing become easier? It doesn't.

At times, we just need to hold our breath and get through the smuck and crap.

Here's to the hopes of fresh air and filled lungs of hope and joy.

Paz~

No comments: