This past weekend was long.We had our record APFT and although I was a bit nervous - I didn't quit and gave it my all.
My goals were: Actual:
p/u: 17 (60 pts) p/u: 33 (79 pts)
s/u: 45 (60 pts) s/u: 51 (66 pts)
2 mi: 20:30 (60 pts) 2 mi: 18:58 (73 pts)
Total: 180 points Total: 218 points
I also passed my height/weight tapping with being 2% body fat under. I felt really good being able to pass everything. To be honest, I did A LOT better on the APFT than I thought I would. Especially since I ran the 2 mile run the day before and ran it in 20:19. So, to beat that time by 1 min and 21 seconds. I was ecstatic to pass my run by that much!
I realized that I felt "stuck" here in Idaho, and the truth is, "I" am the one holding myself back. And what I was holding myself back on was the height/weight and record APFT. Now that I've passed them, I feel very FREE. The only thing is - is deciding what I want to do, where I want to go and do it.
Now, to the struggles? Let's just say that everyone has struggles in their lives, and I, Super Pili, am no different. This past weekend, I was asked a few questions about deployment - blah, blah, blah, and a bunch of stuff is coming up from that. You'd think that once you've worked through emotions and issues that they would be gone, but it's not always the case. I wish there were more here in Idaho that kept me uplifted and supported. Oh well, such is my life.
And, to my battle (if you ever read this): keep your chin up. You have a lot to live for and people who love you. Stay alert, stay alive. Bac~
My goals were: Actual:
p/u: 17 (60 pts) p/u: 33 (79 pts)
s/u: 45 (60 pts) s/u: 51 (66 pts)
2 mi: 20:30 (60 pts) 2 mi: 18:58 (73 pts)
Total: 180 points Total: 218 points
I also passed my height/weight tapping with being 2% body fat under. I felt really good being able to pass everything. To be honest, I did A LOT better on the APFT than I thought I would. Especially since I ran the 2 mile run the day before and ran it in 20:19. So, to beat that time by 1 min and 21 seconds. I was ecstatic to pass my run by that much!
I realized that I felt "stuck" here in Idaho, and the truth is, "I" am the one holding myself back. And what I was holding myself back on was the height/weight and record APFT. Now that I've passed them, I feel very FREE. The only thing is - is deciding what I want to do, where I want to go and do it.
Now, to the struggles? Let's just say that everyone has struggles in their lives, and I, Super Pili, am no different. This past weekend, I was asked a few questions about deployment - blah, blah, blah, and a bunch of stuff is coming up from that. You'd think that once you've worked through emotions and issues that they would be gone, but it's not always the case. I wish there were more here in Idaho that kept me uplifted and supported. Oh well, such is my life.
And, to my battle (if you ever read this): keep your chin up. You have a lot to live for and people who love you. Stay alert, stay alive. Bac~
No comments:
Post a Comment