Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Camp Shelby...

Landed in Mississippi safely. Slept off and on while on the plane and bus.

Getting settled in a little... the barracks are, well - barracks', and yeah. That's about it for that one.

Dining Facility- it's food.

And, yeah, that's about it.

Here's a friend. I'll let him type a little something: Hello Hope fans, This is your temporary fill in Allen, and let me tell you what I've been here for a few days down here in Mississippi and DANG its a hot muggy beast. I'm excited to work with Pili for the next year and maybe just maybe she will let me write on here again... :)

Ha ha ha! No, Allen- you can't write on here EVER again. Just kidding.

Allen is a great person. He helped me get on the internet so I'll be able to get on here periodically.

Alright friends... remember to write! The address is a couple of entries down. Please write.

One love, p~

No comments: