Saturday, September 18, 2010

Address for P in Mississippi

Hey friends and family!!!

Alrighty then, here's the address where I'll be while continuing my training state side. PLEASE feel free to send letters... even if it's just a smiley face on a piece of paper. :0) Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear from you!

PFC Hope "Pili" Baclayon
B-BTRY, 1-148th FP, 116th CBCT
Bldg 2490, 25th Street
Camp Shelby, MS 39407

You can start sending mail now. *hint-hint*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, Pili I too wish we could have thrown you a huge "latah" party but, your right, leaving really bites, everyone does move forward, however, you do too! The military has taught even I that, when I thought all would be the same somehow we grow like a tree into different branches, however, still connected. You stay focused young lady and watch your back....we miss ya already and your not really gone yet...so go quickly, that way you come back sooner....loads of Aloha, Mom