Well... not really.
Just thought I'd put that plug in for Missy Higgins and the song "Unbroken".
So, I haven't gone to PT for two days. (I'm already feeling fat!) Just kidding... sort of.
This week is going to be soooo busy! It's a good thing I have things broken down with a timeline and schedule.
Friday, I think, will be the busiest day for me. I have a sealing to attend at 11:15 AM, then a Commissioning Ceremony at 1:30PM, a wedding luncheon at 2:30PM, and a wedding reception from 6 - 8. I definitely think I'm going to take the afternoon off.
Anyway, what news do I have from the funny farm of Pili? Actually, I don't have much to share. Except my squad leader from this past semester may be living with me for a month or so. I think that would be great! I'll have a workout partner! =) (She's buff and maxes her PT tests all the time... I'm excited!)
Finals are this week. You know, even though I'm glad we have shorter semesters, it still kind of bites, because we have to jam pack everything into 11 - 13 weeks, instead of the 16 - 18 weeks. My brain sometimes hurts from cramming so much information in. Oh well, such is life, eh?
Last night we had our Musical Fireside for our Branch's FHE. It was pretty neat to sing. We performed Kenneth Cope's "Greater Than Us All". I ended up singing No Other Name as a solo. It was pretty funny in the sense that I didn't have enough time to swallow at one point, and it was right in the middle of a word. Not to mention, our pianist, bless her heart, messed up a little on my number. I didn't care... I was just thankful that she could play it. KT, you rock! =)
Anyway, life is beautiful. I'm thankful for General Conference this past weekend. I'm even thankful I had time to catch up on some much needed sleep and journal writing.
Here's a scripture I read today:
Alma 26:16
"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."
Today, that is how I feel. "Who can glory too much in the Lord?"... He's given us everything, and for Him, I am thankful.
Friends, make today the best day you've ever chosen to have.
Much love, pili girl~
No comments:
Post a Comment