Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?

Well, wedding bells were in the air yesterday. (Not me... but two friends of mine.)

Yesterday was busy. I attended two sealings in the Rexburg Temple, back-to-back, same room and everything (that was weird), attended the Winter 2009 ROTC Commissioning Ceremony for BYU-Idaho, then went to a wedding reception where I got to play four of my songs. (I guess there were a few musical people there, and one guy gave me his business card and asked if I would sing on his album he's putting together. We'll see what happens.)

Funny thing is... (regarding one of the sealings) I kind of ended up being a sealing crasher. (It's a long story, and maybe one day I'll explain it all.)

Keeping in line with the theme... here are my "somethings" for the day:

Something old: I'm wearing an old pair of jeans that I've had since before my mission... nearly 6 years old. (whoa... da sad.)

Something new: I bought a "purple" camera today. My other camera broke at the last FTX in Utah. Amen for Sam's Club being so cheap... the camera cost me $90!!! I guess I can live with it... even if it is purple. (No offense Zelita.) =)

Something borrowed: I have a pen behind my ear that I've borrowed to play Sudoku with, while waiting to watch "Marley & Me" with my friends.

Something blue??? Now that's just strange! Um... but I guess my key chain that I have hooked around my belt loop will have to do. It's blue.

No comments: