Wednesday, January 14, 2009

goarmy.com

My dad and I had the opportunity to go on base the other day. I must say that I miss the military lifestyle. Lots of good memories.

Well, I'll make this short.

I'm applying for school (fall semester) and then the nursing program. Afterwhich, I'll contract with the Army ROTC. (Or Air Force ROTC, depending on where I'm accepted.)

This semester? I'm taking MS 102 & MS 115 (again).

Our first APFT on Monday is done and overwith. (Thank goodness!)

Here are my scores... of which I failed. (Oh well...)

Push-ups: 14
Sit-ups: 16
2 Mile Run: 27:15

I'm hoping to get a better APFT at mid-term.

2 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

So this is a change? What's going on?

Rachel said...

Was your dad in the army? Crazy! What else is going on?? Wedding plans? How is the semester treating you so far?