Monday, January 26, 2009

Combative!!!!

This past Saturday was a great day!

There were a bunch of us from different squads that met up for combatives. Basically, we wrestled and fought! (Everything was allowed except we could not: punch, kick, or bite.)

I must say, I was sore that night. However, it was great to throw people around, get roughed up and go head to head with both males and females. I have battle scars... it was great day indeed!

This coming Saturday we have Lab for class... 8 - 5 pm. I'm excited!

P.S. Don't know if some of you know... I called off the wedding completely. Here's to being single and combating with a bunch of great single men! Go Army!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You are one brave chica! Love you! I hope you're feeling good, expecially with what sounds like a lot of big decisions you've been having to make lately! Hope you're happy. You do remember where we live and everything right? Cambridge Court, 209, my husband is about 5'9'' and speaks pigeon? Sound familliar? :) Come on by or call if you need anything.

TimLoraKat said...

Engaged? I had no idea. I suppose I am not too shocked by joining the Army, but yet a bit taken back. It seems a lot has changed this year for you.

I miss you and hope all is well!

Love ya - Lora

P.S. How is your grandfather?