Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Job starts Thursday!

Yes. I'm excited for the new job starting Thursday. I'm a bit tired from training and being trained, and my brain is on overload, but hey... what do you do, right?

Oh, and I got approved to take a vacation to Hawai'i! My new boss asked, "So, how big is your house?" Basically, he wanted to take his wife to Hawai'i and thought that if I went on vacation, then he should too! (The more the merrier, eh?)

I just need to verify some dates with my brother to make sure when his two children will be baptized and also if I can get that date approved. My new boss also suggest I go during Christmas break so I can have more time there. (I work with great people!)

Anyway, life is stresssssssful right now. Hope yours is better.

Much love~

3 comments:

Ikaika P. said...

I know!!! I heard that Halia accepted the invitation for baptism. Funny yeah, that at 9 years old, you're still considered a convert? Anyways, I see Halia and Keola everyday and school. In fact, it's probably awkward for me to see them in church, cause when I act up in school, I am the first on to put them back in their place! ;)

Rachael said...

Pili!!! I love that you are blogging. Congrats on the new job! Have fun in Hawaii, I think you should take me with you too :)

Pili girl~ said...

I totally understand, Ikaika! I wish I could be there for their baptism next Sunday. I really do. But oh well... I'll see them soon enough. (I hope!)