Merriam - Webster Definition of Evolution:
- "a process of change in a certain direction : unfolding; a process of continuous change from a lower, simpler, or worse to a higher, more complex, or better state : growth
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Kaua'i!!!
Great news!!! I just got off the phone with my brother in Kaua'i and he's going to pull some strings to see if I can get hired either at the hospital on Kaua'i or at KCC (Kaua'i Community College)!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!
hey sis sheesh its been centuries since I have talked to you. You look great (I am loving your haircut)! How's life in ID? We seriously considered moving there-actually we had an offer in Idaho Falls (which would have been soooo sweet) but alas, the deserts of Reno, Nevada are calling our names. Who knows what the Lord has in mind? Seriously. Who? I would like to know... Actually, I am pretty excited about the whole move. Excited and nervous. Its a new adventure but its always hard to leave an old one behind. Portland has been GREAT. I will miss Oregon alot. Are you heading down to the mission reunion? Do you see any old comps in Idaho/BYU-I area? I got an email from Kuch-she is preggo. Thats so exciting! Anyway, life is fab at Riley Co. We are just finishing up grad school and moving on out into the adult world. yikes. What better time to get a real job than when the economy is at an all time low, eh? hm... ok, I'll wrap up this novella and let you go. How was Chicago? Were you a part of that the camp service project the Wray family is involved in? I got an email months ago from E. Wray announcing his baby girls birth. Sweet! Anyway, hope life is lovely and that the Idaho sun send some rays yr way. Sending lots of love. julie
5 comments:
That's so exciting PiliGirl! You'll have to keep everyone updated when you are going!! :) Miss you!
Hi Pili!!
That's exciting. You've had enough of Idaho, huh?!? I hope things work out. Take care!
hey sis
sheesh its been centuries since I have talked to you. You look great (I am loving your haircut)!
How's life in ID? We seriously considered moving there-actually we had an offer in Idaho Falls (which would have been soooo sweet) but alas, the deserts of Reno, Nevada are calling our names. Who knows what the Lord has in mind? Seriously. Who? I would like to know...
Actually, I am pretty excited about the whole move. Excited and nervous. Its a new adventure but its always hard to leave an old one behind. Portland has been GREAT. I will miss Oregon alot.
Are you heading down to the mission reunion? Do you see any old comps in Idaho/BYU-I area? I got an email from Kuch-she is preggo. Thats so exciting!
Anyway, life is fab at Riley Co. We are just finishing up grad school and moving on out into the adult world. yikes. What better time to get a real job than when the economy is at an all time low, eh? hm...
ok, I'll wrap up this novella and let you go. How was Chicago? Were you a part of that the camp service project the Wray family is involved in? I got an email months ago from E. Wray announcing his baby girls birth. Sweet!
Anyway, hope life is lovely and that the Idaho sun send some rays yr way. Sending lots of love.
julie
Yeah!!!!
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!
Post a Comment