Monday, July 14, 2008

Results for MS 115

Today was our APFT. And, I failed! MISERABLY!

Funny thing is... I still get an "A" for perfect attendance! =) OH YEAH BABY!

Here are the results:

Push-ups: 26 (passed)
Sit-ups: 33 (failed... miserably!)
2 mile run: 22:40 (failed by 58 seconds... can you believe that?!?!) However, I did improve from the June 26 APFT. That time was 24:09.

I'm just happy that I completed it. So... yeah. I'm determined to run the 2 mile under 20 minutes by the end of this summer. (Training and running on my own.)

I'm going to start training for another 1/2 marathon. I don't know when I'm going to do another run, but I'd like to do another 1/2 before the end of the year is up. (Or, at least a 10K or 5K, or something to that effect.)

Anyway. Class is officially over. I'm still working out with the Major the rest of this week for kicks and giggles. Tomorrow we're running and Wednesday is circuit training! (I think I can enjoy the class without stressing over the exam.)

What have I learned and/or enjoyed from this experience?
  • I enjoy working out by myself. Don't like other's with me. However, I do enjoy having to report my workouts to someone.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Tahri and Kehau said...

dang girl i can't believe you are working out even after the class is over. you are crazy!!! oh i borrowed your couch the other day. hehehe.......i was sooo dizzy i had to lay down for a bit. i love that you live so close. :) oh and good job on your 2 mile run!

Rachel said...

Hey We're back in the burg!!! Where are you!? Once finals and things calm down for you give us a call!!! We miss you!! We walked to the grill the other day just for fun to say hi to everyone, but you weren't there. Sad day! See you soon!