Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July






J

Just updating this block with some of my favorite 4th of July pictures.


Lame, I know... I didn't take any pictures of my 4th of July celebrations. Well, actually I think I did... it was only of the parade though. (Which, of course, ROCKED!)

It's amazing how unpatriotic people have become. I didn't see one person stand any time the American Flag went by. (I would've stood if I were sitting, however, since I was standing, there you go.)

Thank you to ALL of the Veterans of every branch of service and in any capacity you've served.

2 comments:

Ross, Jean, and Marcus said...

I enjoyed reading your stories. You need to come out here and motivate me to exercise!

Rachel said...

I haven't posted any pictures in a while either, so no worries. We are coming back this weekend! Wahoo! We are completely excited! Maybe not so excited to unpack everything and be back in an un-air conditioned apartment, but we've been craving Rexburg for this whole time, so all is well. I'm excited to see you! Question: Como se dice en ingles, "Que tu Miras?"...What are you looking at? :) :) :)