I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore. I must admit that I come on here regularly and plan to post things instead I keep staring at the blinking cursor and listening to my music.
So - what parts of me do I post and what parts do I keep within the confides of my personal solitude - to deal with, ache with, decide all on my own.
Brakes... I sprint, I run with the feel good experience, and then brakes. I slam on them, change them to make sure that the next time they are needed, they are good as new. But who does that? Who finds a good road, leading in the direction you're "supposed" to be on - not an easy road, but a good road... just to slam on the brakes because there's a more bumpier familiar road that is "short-term" easier?
God - forgive me for putting on the brakes... at least for now - until the rains, the clouds, the hail, the storm has subsided and I can breathe.
So - what parts of me do I post and what parts do I keep within the confides of my personal solitude - to deal with, ache with, decide all on my own.
Brakes... I sprint, I run with the feel good experience, and then brakes. I slam on them, change them to make sure that the next time they are needed, they are good as new. But who does that? Who finds a good road, leading in the direction you're "supposed" to be on - not an easy road, but a good road... just to slam on the brakes because there's a more bumpier familiar road that is "short-term" easier?
God - forgive me for putting on the brakes... at least for now - until the rains, the clouds, the hail, the storm has subsided and I can breathe.
No comments:
Post a Comment