Before you know it, it'll be April Fool's Day, then Memorial Day, Mother's/Father's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and finally Christmas! Can you believe that it's already the 17th of March?!? The time certainly flies by!!!
Also, yesterday, I went to my unit to discuss when I'd be leaving for BCT. Since I've had two deaths in the family of blood relatives, they were concerned that I wouldn't be ready to ship. Honestly, I didn't want to ship so soon, but left it up to my body fat taping. I was 2% under my allotted body fat. Meaning... I am off to Ft. Sill, OK on Monday morning!!!!
I fly out to Oakland, CA on Friday, back to Idaho on Sunday morning (around 1 am), then work on Monday, and then... gone until August!
AAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited, and yet... soooo nervous!
I am definitely going to miss people. Especially... well... yes. I will miss you too my friend. (Not that you'd ever read this.) ;)
Peace people!
3 comments:
Missing you already! Ft. Sill never had it so good.
Love you, don't forget I'm here!
Love you both!
Hil... this world is a better place because you make a difference here.
Tri... you're the best coconut EVER! When are you coming back West? I'll be at your parent's chapel again on Saturday for my uncle's funeral. So weird....
Post a Comment