Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PT, PT, PT

Today I FINALLY passed my PT exam!!! Yeah for me!!!
I believe the numbers were as follows:

Beginning Exam of Fall 2009 Semester:
Push-ups: 22 (66 points)
Sit-ups: 36 (50 points)
2-Mile run: 22:45 (40 points)

Mid-Term of Fall 2009 Semester:
Push-ups: 37 (84 points)
Sit-ups: 44 (59 points)
2-Mile run: 21:20 (52 points)

Final Exam of Fall 2009 Semester:
Push-ups: 39 (87 points)
Sit-ups: 52 (68 points)
2-Mile run: 20:17 (62 points)


I also got over 200 points!!! A grand total of 217!

I was so excited at the end of my sit-ups that I passed, that I gave a big hoot and holler at the end! People looked at me like I was nuts. I DIDN'T CARE! I PASSED!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

This weekend I get to RSP, which is the Recruitment Sustainment Program, as a guest for the National Guard, and I have another PT test on Saturday morning. A bit nervous but excited for it. I hope I do just as good, if not better than what I did today. If I do better, HALLELUJAH! I am a bit nervous for RSP, but I think I'll do just fine. The 3rd year Cadets from our ROTC program will be the Cadet Cadre and so, it should be good to be there with them. I already hear that I'm going to be picked on. Whatever. Bring it baby! =)

Okay friends and family... one love, p~

2 comments:

Hillary Clemens said...

Congratulations!!! I'm still beyond impressed. (And practicing pushups). Oh - guess what, one of my students gave me the video of you at Guitars if you want it!

Alan said...

Congrats on the points !!! And good luck with the rest. Keep us informed.