Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to the grind of things... and then some!

Welcome back to Rexburg everyone!

Am I happy to be back? Well, yeah. For the most part. I do have to admit that I'm missing my little island in the middle of the pacific ocean, though.
Here are some of my favorite pictures. More to come later! =)

I love this picture of Foeata and La'akea! Very beautiful indeed!!!!! (This was at Keala's 5th birthday party.)

Here's a picture of Hanalei Valley. I was doing my best to get a panoramic picture of it.

This is Tutu Lady and Tutu Man's headstone. When I went there the first day on Kaua'i, I balled. I sat on their grave and balled. I'm not sure how long, but I it felt good. I've missed them.

This was taken on our last night on Kaua'i. We were down at Hanalei Blackpot. We were able to see the sunset. It was magnificent.

I'll have to see if I can get a picture of Julie and I pulling our sad face when I locked Uncle Philip's keys in the car. No bueno. (But he came to rescue us. That was a good thing!)

1 comment:

Alan said...

What beautiful pictures. How you can leave that place for a town like Rexburg is beyond me. I've gotta go someday. Thanks for sharing.