Pues, mi primera dia en Las Vegas... so far I slept in! Yeah!!! Well, if you call sleeping in until 7:50 am sleeping in! (I guess with the time change, it's really 8:50 in Idaho.) But hey, when you go to bed after 4 am and get up at 7:50 am, it makes for a long day etc. =)
So, I have a question. Who does works on their vacation? Obviously, I do! Honestly, I'm here on the computer and working via email and telephone, making sure that things in our office are running smoothly and people are getting their info in a timely fashion. Hm. Workaholic? I think so. Seriously, I work two jobs and go to school. Talk about seeking a balance, eh? This is when I get to evaluate my life and wonder if I'm really insane.
So, cheers to random blogging and finding a balance in my transitions.
P.S. I found a house!
No comments:
Post a Comment